MASTER OF JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION (MJMC)
MJMC is a two year course covering all subjects of journalism & mass communication, which covers all the fields and the advanced areas of the journalism and mass communication.
Graduation in any stream & as per the university norms.
COURSE STRUCTURE OF MJMC
• Contemporary India and communication media
• News reporting and Feature Writing
• Editing, Printing & Production Methods
• Newspaper business, press laws and ethics
• Theories of communication
• Communication research methods
• Development communication, Science & Technology communication
• Optional one
• Dissertation OR Practical work (compulsory).
OTHER COURSES OF JOURNALISM
BMC (Bachelor's In Mass Communications)
Eligibility : 10+2 with any stream. Admission is on merit and personal Interview basis.
PGDMC (Postgraduate Diploma In Mass Communications)
Eligibility : Graduation in any stream. Admission is on merit and personal Interview basis.
MMC (Master of Mass Communications)
Eligibility : Graduation in any stream with at least one year study of Mass communication/ Journalism/Public Relation/Advertising from recognised university or institute. Admission is on merit and personal Interview basis.